PO Box 24045 – Guelph, ON N1E 6V8
Telephone: 519.766.7675 Fax: 519.766.1713
Executive Director: Rosemarie Coombs
Michael House is a non-denominational, not-for-profit agency based in Guelph, Ontario dedicated to providing housing and services to young pregnant women who do not have a supportive environment during their pregnancy and early post-partum period.
- Caring home within which to provide for the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of women experiencing crisis pregnancy.
- Young mothers usually stay at the residence until the baby is 3 months old.
- Providing access to educational and support services.
- Providing access to life skills training.
- Advocating on behalf of our clients.
- Liaising with other charitable, non-profit community and government agencies or organizations to improve the quality of life of young women at risk of crisis pregnancy by referral to, or creation of supportive services.